AndyMark 775 RedLine Motor
This updated version of the AndyMark 775 RedLine Motor is an even faster and more powerful version of this popular 775-class motor platform. With a power rating of up to 382W, this motor is capable of delivering even more immense power in the same small lightweight package over the previous version. This ball-bearing supported, air cooled motor is best used in high-speed applications where the motor will not be stalled for long periods such as shooters, conveyors, and intake mechanisms. With sufficient care and attention to your application's traction limit, this motor can be effective in FRC drive applications as well.
Motors need air flow to keep cool. A hot motor won't last nearly as long, or deliver the power it once did new. To keep a RedLine cool and in great shape, use a 775 Vent Plate Spacer, am-3650 when mounting to a custom gearbox. All of our gearboxes that use this motor have vent plate spacers included with your purchase or include sufficient venting machined in.
Useful Additional Parts:
- RedLine Encoder Kit, am-3773
- 12 Tooth 32 DP Pinion, am-3657
- M4 x 0.7 10 mm Mounting Screw, am-1264
- Vent Plate for keeping this motor cool and functional - 775 Vent Plate Spacer, am-3650
- Fantastic Gearbox Pairing Options:
- 57 Sport Gearboxes
- DeCIMate Gearbox
- EVO Slim 4 RedLine
- EVO Shifter for RedLine
Motor has the following information laser etched on the flux ring:
Manufacturer Part number: DF-30F-2003
Logo: AndyMark Logo
AndyMark Part Number: am-3775a
Date Code: YYWWD
- Bolt Pattern: 2 M4x0.7 Holes on a 29 mm diameter bolt circle
- Diameter: 1.744 in.
- Length: 3.455 in.
- Maximum Power: 380 Watts (+/- 10%)
- No Load Current: 3.8 A
- No Load RPM: 21020 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Output Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
- Output Shaft Length: 0.346 in.
- Stall Current: 130 A
- Stall Torque: 0.7 N-m (6.2 in-lbs) (+/- 10%)
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Weight: 0.806 lb